Students inCADD/Technology Engineering 2 were given a sign design challenge, Part of this challenge is to design, build, reflect and access their final project.
|CADD students gone to fabricate |
in metal and wood lab for two weeks
- Create detailed working drawings using CADD software
- Fabricate metal parts
- Fabricate wood part
- Vinyl cutting and application
- Fasteners and assembly
- Create as built 2D and 3Ddrawings using CAD and SolidWorks
- Students Submitt Journal, Reflection, and Authentic Assessment product design.
- Cadd/ Graphics Computers, vinyl cutter, printers, software A+CADD, Solidworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, and SignPal
- Metal and Wood hand tools,
- Power hack saw, grinders, sanders, tig welder, drill press, band saw, surfacer, jointer, mitre saw, table saw, sand blaster, router, sanders.
- Working drawings C size (17x22)
- Spar varnish or paint
ZF,s final project
|JM,s excellant work|
|fitting material to the drawing,|
not always do the materials fit the design,
somtimes redesign is necessary
|TL safe and ready to weld|